- In Finland, Valentine’s Day is called Ystävänpäivä, which translates into "Friendship Day." It's more about celebrating friendship than romance.
- 53% of women say they who would end their relationship if they didn’t get something for Valentine's Day. How would you feel if you got nothing today?
- 73% of people who buy flowers for Valentine's Day are men; only 27% are women. Guys would you want flowers from your lady? Not me.
- 189 million stems of roses are sold in the U.S. on Valentine's Day. And most at an inflated price!
- 6 million couples are likely to get engaged today. Good luck lovebirds! Are you popping the question today? Let us know how it goes.
- 43% of Millennials say Valentine's Day is their top day to propose or be proposed to.
Looking for love----songs? Check this out!