Once again, Garth Brooks is the highest paid country star in the world.
Yesterday (Monday), Forbes released its annual list of the 100 highest-paid celebrities worldwide, and seven country stars made the cut.
- #26 - Garth Brooks - $60 million
- #53 - Kenny Chesney - $42.5 million
- #55 - Luke Bryan - $42 million
- #71 - Dolly Parton - $37 million
- #83 - Toby Keith - $34.5 million
- #83 - Florida Georgia Line - $34.5 million
- #98 - Jason Aldean - $32.5 million
- This is the first time Dolly has ever made the list, thanks to her 60-plus-date tour last year and her income from Dollywood.
- Last year, Garth was number 15, raking in a massive $70 million.
- FGL will likely make even more money this year, now that they've opened their restaurant, FGL House, in downtown Nashville.
- If you're wondering who topped the list, it was Diddy. He earned $130 million last year.
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- Can you imagine having that much money?