What started out as a day out with her little girl turned into a social media nightmare for Jana Kramer.
Jana visited SeaWorld's Discovery Cove in Orlando, Florida with her daughter Jolie over the weekend and posted two photos on Instagram. One of the pictures showed Jana in a wetsuit playing with a dolphin. The other showed her sitting in the sand in a bikini top with Jolie observing a nearby armadillo.
A firestorm of mom-shaming erupted from followers telling her that she was supporting animal cruelty by visiting the park. Others chastised her for showing her bikini top, and one follower warned her that she and her daughter could catch leprosy from the armadillo. (E!)
Talk About It:
- Most people are immune to leprosy. There is an average of 100 cases of the disease reported each year.
- The CDC says it's unlikely that one would contract leprosy from an armadillo.
- Aren't your social media followers supposed to be supportive?
- Was Jana mommy-shamed unfairly?
- People should just mind their own business.
- So a mom can't wear a bikini around her kids?
- What do you think. Pics below.