All Your Favorite Music. All Your Favorite Stations. All Free.
Listen to music you love. Stream unlimited music, thousands of radio stations and podcasts all in one app.iHeartRadio is easy to use and best of all, it’s still FREE.
The Best Local Radio Stations and Podcasts
- Discover thousands of live and local AM and FM radio stations near you and from cities across the globe
- Listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk and comedy
- Hear sports stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports and more
- Stream the most Popular podcasts from famous personalities like Ryan Seacrest, Colin Cowherd, Sean Hannity, Elvis Duran and Bobby Bones
Play Free Artist Stations
Create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists using our library of millions of songs covering genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, EDM, Rock, Alternative and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You‘My Favorites Radio’ collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
- Search and play any song with our library of millions of songs on demand
- Save and replay any song from the radio
- Enjoy unlimited skips
- Download music to your phone to listen offline
- Create unlimited playlists
Join Our Community
- Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
- Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
- Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
iHeartMedia offers advertisers national opportunities through its unparalleled range of media assets including on-air, online and live events. It creates comprehensive, innovative campaigns for some of the country's largest companies. The ability to connect and activate consumers locally and on a national scale makes iHeartMedia the leading media company in America.
iHeartMedia and all of its more than 850 broadcast radio stations are dedicated to inspiring and creating positive change that improves the lives of others. The company's community programs are built on the idea that through public awareness and education we can drive attention and action that directly addresses today's most pressing issues. In 2017, iHeart supported thousands of local and nonprofit organizations nationwide and raised hundreds of millions of dollars for critical issues both in the United States and globally.