Be the Match. Be the Cure. You could save a life!
Join us on Friday, September 24 between 9AM and Noon at Joe Bullard Cadillac to see if you could be a perfect bone marrow match for Dani Lorson.
Dani is a fun, vibrant young woman who is fighting for her life and is in need of a bone marrow transplant. She is the daughter of one of our long-time employees, Robin Stafford. Here at Joe Bullard, we believe in family and that is what we are. We believe in taking care of our people and putting "Others First." We want to do everything we can to help Dani, her family, and many others in similar circumstances.
We hope you will join us in finding her match so we can save her life! There are a few ways you can do this:
1. Stop by our Be the Match drive at Joe Bullard Cadillac to see if you are a match. This is a drive-up event where you will be able to stay in your vehicle. You will fill out some information and then receive a cheek swab kit. You will conduct your cheek swab, seal it all up, and leave it with us to ship to Be the Match. It is that simple!
2. Can’t stop by or not in the Mobile area? No problem! You can do it all online as well! Visit http://my.bethematch.org/3rdtimesthecharm to enter your information and order your free cheek swab kit.
Everything is 100% free!
To join the Be The Match Registry you must be:
1. Between the ages of 18 and 44
2. A resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
3. Able to meet Be the Match health guidelines