There are a few ways to celebrate with mom...virtually! If you can't be together, these are some fun ideas! Come on...think out of the box and do something different, why not? And be sure to let her know how much you love her. I miss my mom and wish I would spend the day with her, to don't take your mom for granted! Have a great weekend...Shelby
- Watch a Broadway show- If your mom’s a fan of theater, watch a play or a musical together online at BroadwayHD, Amazon Prime, or check out “Broadway Does Mother’s Day,” a digital variety show with sketches from musicals including “Moulin Rouge! The Musical,” “Chicago,” and “Tina: TheTina TurnerMusical.” It benefits Broadway Cares’ COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Fund and it streams Sunday afternoon at 3pm ET.
- Try a virtual wine tasting- You can’t visit Napa, but you and mom can do a wine tasting online with Big Cork Vineyardsfrom the comfort of home.
- Take a class together with Airbnb Experiences- They offer all kinds of experiences to try, from “Sangria and Secrets with Drag Queens” to Latin pastry making, so you and mom can find one you like and learn together.
- Get a wellness workout with FaceGym- Set up Virtual personal training sessions that reduce puffiness, contour your face, and relax facial muscles at FaceGym.
- Go to the opera- MassOpera’ virtual event,Mother’s Day Songs and Shout-outs!,features a series of arias and the best part? You can take it in wearing your comfy pants on the couch while mom does the same at her place.
- Watch a movie together- Keep it simple and catch a movie or watch a show you both love online together with Netflix Party.
Source:Well and Good