Piggly Wiggly) Piggly Wiggly Community, we're here for you. We are proud to announce that we will open 1 HOUR EARLY (6-7am) starting FRIDAY, MARCH 20th for the elderly (55+) and immune compromised at our Mobile County locations (Saraland, Moffett Rd, Eight Mile, Georgetown, Toulminville, DIP, Navco Rd, Mt. Vernon).
Please respect this window of time for this group to get the supplies they need.
Help us spread the word.
With Love, Your Piggly Wiggly Family
Publix super markets are setting two days aside for senior shopping hours during the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
According to a press release from Publix, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. will be considered 'senior shopping hours' for all customers over the age of 65 years old.
That change will take effect on Tuesday, March 24 until further notice.
The Publix Pharmacy will also open at 7:00 a.m. on those days.
The Fresh Market: A Message From Our President & CEO On COVID-19 Preparedness
To Our Valued Guests:
Despite the uncertainty of this unfolding situation related to coronavirus containment efforts, The Fresh Market is committed to remaining open and well-stocked so we can serve our communities, while maintaining the highest standards of store cleanliness and safety for our guests and team members.
In addition to the enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols we have implemented, we continue to reinforce good hygiene practices among our team members in accordance with all public health recommendations.
Here are some additional precautionary measures we have taken:
- We are designating special shopping hours for seniors and other individuals most at risk. These hours are between 8 AM and 9 AM, Monday – Friday. All stores will continue to operate under our regular business hours.
- All in-store food and beverage sampling, including free coffee samples, has been stopped temporarily. Guests may still purchase fresh, brewed coffee. If you would like to try a product, please ask one of our team members and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- For your convenience, we also offer online shopping and delivery, with curbside pickup available in select locations, on our e-commerce website, shop.thefreshmarket.com and through our mobile app (available from the App Store and Google Play).
- We will continue to communicate with you via email, on our website and on your local store’s Facebook page. In the event we adjust store hours or need to temporarily close a store for additional cleaning or restocking, our emails and social media channels will be the fastest way for you to stay in touch.
- We continue to be in constant communication with our suppliers and are working diligently with them to mitigate any disruption to our supply chain.
- We are asking our team members to follow the CDC recommendations on personal hygiene and to be extra vigilant to stay home if they are not feeling well.
We welcome your feedback, and if there is anything we can be doing to serve you better, we encourage you to let us know through our online feedback form or directly to your store manager.