WEDNESDAY, JULY 25, 2018. 5 P.M. TO 9 P.M. COOPER RIVERSIDE PARK
Hosted by Mobile Baykeeper's Young Advisory Council, Bay Bites is a food truck festival featuring a variety of different cuisine from local food trucks, craft beer, live music by Roadside Glorious, and a variety of lawn games and other entertainment on the riverfront of Downtown Mobile at Cooper Riverside Park. Click here to learn more about Bay Bites, and stay tuned for updates regarding #BayBites2018. We hope to see you there!
Tickets: $15 in advance through July 8; $20 from July 9 - July 24; $25 day of the event online and at the gate. One ticket includes three drink tokens (beer or coke products) and access to the best food trucks in the area. Food is sold separately. Proceeds benefit Mobile Baykeeper's efforts for clean water, clean air, and healthy communities.
2018 Participating Food Trucks
- Tin-tins Rock and Roll Food Truck: Mediterranean food and more
- Wemo's Wings: West Mobile's Best Wings
- Frios Pops: Fresh, Frozen, Fun!
- The Hotdoggery: Local Custom Hot Dogs
- Southern Grill BBQ
- BFF Food Truck: Fantastic Food
- Mother Shucker's Roasted Corn: Corn on the Cob
- Katie's Kotton Candy: Four Sweet Flavors
- The Kraken Catering Company: Seafood dishes with a twist
- Maya Luna Food Truck: Authentic Mexican Cuisine
- Soul Heaven Cafe: delicious soul/comfort food