When it comes to planning their big day, engaged couples want to find a way to make their wedding special and unique. One trendy way brides and grooms are breaking with tradition is trading the old wedding cake for something unconventional, like one of these:
- Pizza - With all the carbs and protein in it, pizza makes a better snack when you’re drinking and dancing the night away.
- Cereal and Milk - It’s not for everyone, but it was good enough for actress Margot Robbie, who set up a self-serve table of Cocoa Puffs and milk at her nuptials. You could get fancy with it and add mix-ins like nuts, sprinkles, and sliced bananas, of course.
- Donuts - People love donuts and wedding guests love a delicious donut wall displaying all the tasty treats to choose from.
- Cotton candy - This confection will take you back to childhood. And while cotton candy might not be classy enough for all weddings, it sure is fun.
- Waffles - Brides and grooms are serving up towers of waffles and all the toppings to go with them, to the delight of wedding guests. And they’re perfect if your party goes on until the wee hours.