*** AWARD-WINNING COUNTRY ARTIST TRACY BYRD TO VISIT MOBILE SAENGER THEATRE FOR LIMITED CAPACITY/SOCIALLY DISTANCED SHOW SATURDAY, APRIL 10 ***
Tracy Byrd will visit the Mobile Saenger on Saturday, April 10 at 8 p.m. with special guest Ray Scott for a limited capacity and socially distanced concert. Tickets on sale now.
TICKET PRICES: $65, $80
Limited number of VIP Tickets available for $100. (Includes premium seating and autographed photo.)
(Additional fees may apply to all price levels.)
Purchase tickets at bit.ly/tracybyrdmob or in person at the Saenger Theatre Box Office (open Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.) or the Mobile Civic Center Box Office (open Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and located at 401 Civic Center Drive). For information regarding accessible seating tickets, call 251-208-7381. Additional fees, service charges and/or taxes may be added to ticket prices. All dates, acts and ticket prices subject to change without notice.
Mobile Saenger Health and Safety Protocols
The well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. As such, we will abide by the following guidelines at this event:
• Masks will be required for all patrons and staff.
• In order to meet social distancing guidelines, only 600 tickets will be available for this show.
• We have mapped out our seating chart to ensure that patrons are properly socially distanced. Because Alabama Governor Kay Ivey’s “Safer at Home” order mandates that for all non-work gatherings, citizens are required to maintain a six-foot distance between persons not from the same household, and in order to accommodate the maximum number of patrons, the majority of available seats will be sold in groups of four. We will have a limited number of seats for two people available.
• Social distancing protocols will be strictly enforced in the Box Office, at the theatre entrance, and in all lobby and restroom areas. Signage throughout the venue will help patrons adhere to proper guidelines.
• For additional information about our health and safety protocols, please visit bit.ly/saengersafety
• Protocols are subject to change should the “Safer at Home” order change.