Newtown's heartbreak has a lot of us asking, "What can I do?" Thinking about this, Ann Curry took to social media and asked people to imagine what would happen if all of us committed to 26 acts of kindness to honor each life lost in Newtown.
So I did....
Here are a few I've done so far:
1. Buy a stranger lunch
2. Feed the homless
3. Donate can goods
4. Buy Christmas dinner for a family in need
5. Reward a deserving family
6. Share inspirational quotes
7. Leave drink money on vending machine
8. Leave generous tip
9. Make someone's wish come true
10. Give a Christmas tree to someone who does not have one
Here are some photos throughout the journey: CLICK HERE
I'm so grateful that through this, other 95KSJ staff members and people of the community have been so willing and generous to help complete these acts.
Thank you all, and I'm looking forward to honoring more lives in 2013 because my list isn't done yet!