If you just can't seem to get enough of expensive, over-the-top foods, you're going to LOVE this.
A Canadian man wanted to get his wife a special treat for her 40th birthday. So he commissioned Le Dolci bakery in Toronto to make the most extravagant cupcake anyone has ever seen.
Here are the ingredients for the $900 cupcake:
- Kona Blue Mountain coffee
- Sea salt from Camargue, France
- Organic cane sugar
- Valrhona cocoa powder
- Tahitian vanilla beans
- Pastry cream made with Krug Collection Brut champagne
- Rosewood Estate honey
- Normandy butter
- Amadei Italian chocolate
- 24-karat gold dust and leaves
- Limited-edition Courvoisier cognac
Be honest ladies. Would you want this or......