So if you had to guess, who would you say tops the list of the highest paid Country stars?
Taylor.....Kenny....Tim....Jason....Luke? What about this guy.............?
Toby Keith tops Forbes's list of the Highest Paid Country Musicians for 2014.
Toby has brought home a staggering $65 million over the past 12 months, edging out Taylor Swift, who had a $64 million payday. Kenny Chesney took $44-million to the bank and ranks third. Rounding out the Top 5 are Jason Aldean with $37 million and Luke Bryan with $34 million.
Forbes bases its figures on record sales, shows, endorsement deals and investments in other businesses. Here's the complete list:
- Toby Keith - $65 million
- Taylor Swift - $64 million
- Kenny Chesney - $44 million
- Jason Aldean - $37 million
- Luke Bryan - $34 million
- Zac Brown Band - $29 million
- Keith Urban - $28 million
- Rascal Flatts - $27 million
- George Strait - $26 million
- Florida Georgia Line - $24 million
- Tim McGraw - $23.5 million
- Blake Shelton - $23 million (tie)
- Brad Paisley - $23 million (tie)